Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The passing enthusiasm phenomena PART II

Feeling extremely guilty to myself, remember the PART I before? I talked bout some of the examples, and now i have to add one more here, more as to remind myself for not repeating it again
Yes, the latest case is regarding the new music instrument i promised myself to conquer it---guitar. I always think that i am not capable in strings, although i havent tried a violin, but i can already imagine my hand losing coordination and playing like a robot hand, lol ..and so i borrowed a guitar the other day, thought of self-learning, without any knowledge, i start to strum the guitar,then identify the notes each string in, went to youtube for tutorials on how to tune, went to wiki to search for the exact note each string should be in, and had some fun tuning it...to be honest, it was kind of interesting to me and things went pretty well, probably my pp does helped alot......
currently learning a song guided by Youtube, Grenade from Bruno Mars
Duno why, no matter how i tune the guitar, i couldnt match his guitar sound..*hmmmm*
If you wonder why i pick this as my first song, its because of this cover
                                         
I know i posted this video before, and i have to say, i dont really pay attention to this song before this video, probably because i dont like the music arrangement of the ori version, glad that i found this, especially likey the second verse
So......currently i seemed to friend back with my bad habit---the passing enthusiasm, and its probably because>>>> i got frustrated when i hurt my finger while pressing on the strings, unhappy when i hear some weird sound  because i didnt press hard enough on the strings while i strum, i was like -_-...fine, why is this so hard for me? i even have to take time to search for notes before i play the next chord, yes.i dislike that kind of  feeling, when you feel like a stupid because you know nothing on something you wanna know so bad....
Whatever, i am so gonna learn this
okay, thats it for now, and its time to sleep...
p/s: cny post delayed to tmr, Goodluck everyone 


No comments:

Post a Comment