Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello, long-lost BLOG

Oppss...i know i've been inactive lately, the new year post promise had gone with the wind.....okay, i just dont have the time to rearrange the photos and blog! let me just update you what happened to me lately..

First thing first, I DYED MY HAIR
ryte, i DIY-ed using liese platinum beige colour, and my hair went from black to dark red-coppery brown UNDER sunlight, and still looked the same in indoor...sorrie, i thought of uploading the photos as a comparison but i have to wait till tomorrow morning since the effect is not really obvious during nightime, lol...but in terms of satisfaction, yes, i loveeeee it 

Secondly, i am officially a uni student...*yay*
Had my orientation week last week and it was my first class today...and too bad, i dislike the orientation week since its packed with talks but no ice-breaking session at all...i was still expecting something fun on orientation but unfortunately they let me down......*naihh*..how could that be? so you mean we are uni students already and therefore we should break-the-ice ourselves? hrmphhh....owh, and assignments being distributed during the first day , i mean, how fun is that? i barely know nothing and a thousand words assignment fall straight on my shoulder, *geez*

Third thing,
Say hello to my android!! after months of work i bought myself  one , and couldnt be more proud of LOL...people ( friendsss), whatsapp me kay!! ;)

I will try to do that CNY post as soon as possible, kay...........bye!!
p/s: Recommending one of my favourite korean singer IU's song, Goodluck everyone!! 

                                              
You & I 

No comments:

Post a Comment