Wednesday, February 1, 2012

B for B-o-r-e-d

"依然愛你" by leehom keeps on running in mah head

                                        
Wanna blog about my new year trip initially, but then all the photos are with my sister so guess blogging without photos would be no fun,delay the post until i got the photos by the end of the week. In the mean time, i am just enjoying fully my few weeks left holiday in my hometown before i start my uni.

But then, those holiday could be kind of boring, and the schedule might be>>>
wake up, find no one cause everyone went to work----find no breakfast on the table---cook yourself your own breakfast---watch tv--use your lappie---lunch time---nap---jog--dinner---internet--sleep

Gawd, i wonder how long can i survive with this schedule on for weeks, so the ideal one should be>>>>
awake---cook your own breakfast--practice---lunchtime---tv---online research---nap---jog---dinner--reading--SLEEP early
HRM...this sounds more reasonable, great imma gonna manage my time well, at least learn another few songs up on guitar/piano ,aww..i am gonna miss my piano soon.....although it has been flooded twice,abit out of tune, and sometimes you might even hear string sounds along as you play it too...lol, but i will still miss it *nawww*
Alot of things running in mah head, thought of setting up another blog and redesigning my blog,i know its alot of work,and i have to complete that asap
..........................................................
Posting another post bout cny tmr, stay tuned!.. i need to get rid of my dark circles so thats it for now, goodnite and Goodluck everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment