Saturday, April 16, 2011

The passing enthusiasm phenomena

This always happen on me,perhaps i should say..all the time..everything i started off with lots of passion will usually ended up,ignored by me..or sometimes even forget the passion i had before..lets say for an example..have you ever experienced during your young and 'energetic' days..when you saw your mama doing the housework(e.g.sweeping the floor)..and you thought it was fun and actually 'beg' your mama to let you do the job?...have you?nah...dont blaugh and i know you do...well,to be honest..i do..for the first time,as i remember it was FUN!!its like sweeping off the dust and little things off to make your house look cleaner..(of course,i am not a neat freak but at least i have to make sure i stay under comfortable and clean condition)..okay,things may change when it comes to the second or third time..although my house is not that big,well,you can say my lazy worm did his job again,i tend to feel that is actually a tiring work..come on..who doesnt?the same when it comes to other housework like washing the plates,car cleaning,and even wiping windows...well,in fact i have my favourite housework..HAHA.. its wiping the table..(LOL)..you can do in a minute of time..super fast and easy lol..you probably saying that i am cheating..hey,this is also considered as a kind housework kay?and the most tiring champion is of course....mopping the floor..cause it comes in combo with the sweeping job..lol

Okay,seems i have one too far away from the topic,the passing enthusiasm phenomena happens also when it comes to learning new things,for example,swimming..Some of you probably dont know that i learnt swimming during old days..well okay,maybe its not quite about the passing enthusiasm cause besides that, water is my nightmare..due to an incident that happen during a summer vacation with my family and relatives to one of the resort ...the situation happened to be: I was playing with water at the swimming pool, and dont forget i was still tiny short that time,and so of course,whenever i swim to deeper side of the pool, i need a floater to keep me floating..but somehow when i reached the deeper side.. i got 'crazy' and took off the floater and the next thing i know is struggling in the pool to survive myself from drowning...you probably think that i am silly,haha..luckily my brother was around and saved me from dying..lol...and so...my experience of learning swimming is painful because of the nighmare and i remember once my coach ask me to swim at the 5 meter area after he taught me the breaststroke..argh..you cant imagine how pathetic am i..swimming along with crying...haha...but those were the days..i now conquered the fear and can definitely swim freely...even floating on the water*wink*(come on,i know its easy,but cant you let me feel proud for a just a second?)

The passing enthusiasm definitely brings no good but harm to my life,ends up i learn things or do things halfway sometimes...i promised myself to get rid of this bad habit..well,dont look down on me,cause you will end up regretting it..(buahaha).wish me luck huh?

p/s:This is a whole new style of blogging for me anyway,i definitely didnt plan for it to come,anyway,hope you enjoyed it!Last but not least,Good luck everyone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment