Thursday, December 1, 2011

Someday

My blog is like my diary, a public diary, which is filled with my experience,what i see, hear and feel,i know...someday, when i look back, i will read it with pleasure, glad that, and i've decided, i wanna write it almost everyday, just doubting....can i?

Owh, and recently i got busier, and been sleeping late at night, the only reason is... i actually enjoy nightime, those moment without any disturbance, and the peacefulness feels GREAT. although all of these have to pay during the next day as you most probably will fall asleep...but still, i ususally blog at night because its the only enjoyable moment, where you get the inspiration

Talking about my job, funny thing is i've been asked by some of the colleagues whether am i from S'pore while i was actually staying nearby...LOL...And this flashed me back to last year's trip to Bangkok, when i went to a local boutique, the guy there actually thought i am a japanese....LOL, probably because of the fairness? other than that reason, i cant think of anything else heh

So alot of my friend been asking me whether i get to know someone new ---when they mean 'new' yeah you know what i mean, so far, i've met some but other than that, its still all about working, working ,working....bearing with the pressure and workload, somehow i can feel and see whats gonna be in the real world in the near future as i work, since this pre-experience really taught me alot, from keeping yourself alert all the time, to dealing with new things and handling different type of work at a same time.

SO, my daily routine is always the same, drive to work...lunch hour...get home....surf...practice ..sleep. but i know such relaxing routine wouldnt last long as i believe there's a hectic life awaiting.

*yawns* its late night now........my eyelids are getting heavier \

A pic before i drive home, and i pretty much enjoy driving alone.......not forget to mention,I am a yet-to-become 'reverse parking' pro...LOL,
Driving is fun teehee=) 

p/s: got to go and thats it for now as there're more to come, Goodluck Everyone!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment