Sunday, November 27, 2011

Appreciate

Appreciate those you have and had

I know sometimes life doesnt happen out as what we planned
I know sometimes we have to go through those ups and down
I know sometimes you have to bare with the consequences you made yourself through
I know sometimes you feel lifeless like there's nothing left to care about
I know sometimes you just want to give up everything and runaway
But do you know, whenever we face those problems,its actually a challenge given by God
A challenge that make us stronger and better.

Who cares what's gonna happen tomorrow, as long as we appreciate this moment,
this one moment we have now

Its more than enough




p/s: Dedication to everyone i love. Have a nice and lovely day with your love ones ,Goodluck


No comments:

Post a Comment