Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm daddy's little girl.....

My daddy:
-loves to eat supper,he can forget his breakfast,his lunch but will never forget supper
-loves coffee,a must have before he sleeps..=D
-loves us...although he never mentioned anything about it,but down deep in our heart,we knew it

just some random facts bout my daddy..I remember those days doing cards to my parents whenever there're any special occasion,and usually i write something like gifting them a house,or a car by myself when i grow up...but i realise that is no more a priority,all i want to do now is to bring them to travel around the world before they get too old,let them know more about the world instead of working most of the time and travel less.....hrm.....and i miss those family trip....out of all especially the aussie trip...it feels great when you get to travel with your family,it is always the best!...We will make it to Venice someday,i will try my best..hehe

sorrie guys,i am unable to show you'all yesterdays' photo due to some reason.....anyway,its a nice dinner and feels good to be together with my love ones =).......We had Nadeje..again...lol

BTW,Sharing is caring session here.lots of different ice-cream....so tempting!!how i wish i could have them all!=D
SO prettay rite?

p/s: i realised i giggled this morning,about a funny dream,LOL........and i am addicted to taiwan drama series 醉后決定愛上你..=p....and to my hometown friends,I AINT invisible(*moody*lol)......besides,thats it for now!!will be up-to-date!goodluck everyone

a recent photo of me=) good night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment