Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The beginning of holiday = the beginning of boredom

Finally,my exam's over....been waiting for the holiday for long..but after some enjoying moment,I am kind of bored already.why?come on,you can't be shopping all day long,or movie everyday,or hang out with friends everyday..when things appear to be too much,it's definitely not a good thing,you'll start to feel bored...(although I have two trips ahead,yet to happen)..and so anyhow people will start to find a part-time job,or go for a short course...well,not sure what will I be doing...I am still in a figuring stage.

Own,there's one thing I will surely do during the holidays,I will train my fingers to get rid of those stiffness and strengthless,you know it feels awful when you have whole lots of song running in your mind but your fingers turn out to be so disappointing?but it's my own fault also,since I haven't reach my piano since the flood...it's like four months already,you can't realize how serious is that until you jam yourself with those classical skillful piece..I can't stand that anymore!!I want my old fingers back and I will make it stronger..Haha!!

P/s:guess what?I am now blogging using iPad...it's a whole new experience for me...tap here and there..meant to be easier to blog,but the bad thing is idk how to upload photos using this...or else I will use this to blog in the future..Lol!
Well that's all for today I guess,I will come back with my class trip post probably on next week..stay tune and do read my older post Kay? Good luck everyone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment