Monday, March 14, 2011

Looking through your eyes....

Playing through my music player and it suddenly pop out with this song....and it reminds me of the past..the past that i used to stay in the same room with my elder sis during secondary school time...

Yes,why is it related to this song?...because this is our hp alarm ringtone!!which used to wake us up early in the morning..she goes to work while i go to school..it used to be one of my black-listed song..because the moment i hear this song,means that its my time to get off my lovely,warmy bed and off to SCHOOL!!LOL

But my sis is now living with my bro-in law in the next town..she's even a mother now..with a cute little baby Xavier...we are no longer in the same room or waking up at the same time early morning anymore*(well,i mean..maybe same time but not in the same place during weekdays..lol)*...but those are the moments i will remember always..I told you..i  my family..hehe

here's the song..LeAnne Rimes-Looking through your eyes


Okay...its time for me to continue my work....


and.......
Baby Xavier yawns and says nitenite =)
p/s: Good luck everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment